We’re Clarity Property Management, an independent lettings agency in Sussex, dedicated to finding professional, reliable tenants for landlords like you. With our knowledge of the property rental sector and our meticulous referencing and vetting processes, our aim is to source tenants who will:
- Pay their rent on time, and
- Treat your property as their long-term home
Equally, we offer fully integrated property management services to save you time, worry and stress. Don’t forget: Experience informs everything we do. If you need us to solve any issues that arise with your tenants, we’d be happy to do so.
Clarity has full ARLA accreditation. Our conscientious, professional approach ensures that we adhere fully to their strict codes of behaviour and conduct. And, we’re pleased to do so.
If you’re a landlord, or you’d like to be one, our business offers your business clarity; hence, our name. We’ve cleared through the confusion, to offer you advice that’s as viable as it is transparent. Clarity works with landlords with an extensive property portfolio, and equally those with just one or two properties. Our service levels are second-to-none, as is our legal knowledge.
We’ll rent your property to the right people.
We’ll look after your tenants, too.
How Can We Help?
- We’ll make sure you’re aware of your legal obligations
- Advise on the best rental valuation
- Market your property, not only on our website, but also on…
- Arrange accompanied viewings at your property for applicants
- Take out full applicant references and credit checks
- Collect the holding deposit and obtain proof of ID
- Draw up your tenancy agreement, and organise a detailed inventory
- Collect the deposit and register it with the Tenancy Deposit Scheme
- Establish your tenant’s rental standing order and advance rental payment
- Organise regular property inspections
- Organise any necessary maintenance or repairs, including gas and electrical safety inspections
- Negotiate tenancy renewals
- At the end of the tenancy, arrange an assessment of any property dilapidation and negotiate the return of the deposit
And then…we’d be happy to start again to find your next new tenant.
Landlords are at the heart of everything we do. We’re here to make your life easier.