Clarity Property Management can help you to find your new home in Brighton and in its surrounding areas. As an independent residential lettings agency, please be assured of our best attention at all times. It goes without saying that we treat all our applicants and existing tenants with the highest standards of respect, courtesy and professionalism.
We’re accredited to the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA) and are pleased to adhere to and be governed by their exacting codes of conduct.
How we may help you?
If buying a property is currently beyond your means, or you’re thinking about “testing out” a certain area before investing in property, then renting is a legitimate choice.
We have a wonderful selection of flats, larger apartments or houses that could become your next home. We’re always pleased to deal with reliable, professional tenants, so if you’re looking for a longer-term rental, feel free to get in touch.
Welcome to Brighton!
Finding the right property to rent in Brighton and Hove isn’t always easy.
Generally, this is an over-subscribed market, and good rental properties can be snapped up super-fast. Why? Because Brighton continues to be one of the most popular places to live and work. It’s a seaside town that maintains its life and vigour well into the darker, colder months. Also, it has good neighbours, such as Shoreham, Worthing, Peacehaven, Saltdean, Hassocks and of course, Hove.
How to Find Your New Home with Clarity – a Brief Guide
For full details, refer to the Documents section of this website.
- We’ll update our website every day. Our range of properties to let are also regularly brought up to date on the following sites:
- You can view any property 5 days per week. We’ll accompany you to the property and tell you everything you need to know. Clarity also offers out-of-hours “virtual” viewings for overseas applicants or those unable to visit in person.
- All tenancies will be Assured Shorthold Tenancies (ASTs) and for a minimum of six months. Your notice period will be one month, subject to your tenancy agreement.
- You will not be required to pay tenants’ fees, as these are no longer applicable in law. You may also request a discretionary break in your tenancy, where the property can be re-marketed for a fixed fee.
- We’ll ask for a non-refundable “holding” deposit, equivalent of one week’s rent. (However, if the landlord withdraws the property you will receive it back. As soon as we receive this, we’ll take the property off the market.)
- Our deposit scheme is My Deposits, which you can read about at, mydeposits.co.uk
- You will need to provide us with photo ID.
- After credit checking and referencing, your deposit (5 weeks’ rental equivalent) and the first month’s rent will need to be paid in advance. We’ll ensure that your deposit is kept safe and sound by means of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Clarity’s Property Manager is at your disposal to answer any questions you may have and will book in a time for you to collect your keys.
- Extra checks will need to be carried out on international students
Good luck with the move. Welcome to your new home.