This is an excellent career opportunity to join our successful team as a Property Administrator and work for a friendly team in our Estate Agency in Brighton with expanding coverage into Sussex
The Administrator will need strong organisational skills and an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential. Knowledge of a property based CRM system would be advantageous. The ideal candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills. The role would best suit a personality who works well under pressure as this is a fast paced role working alongside a supportive and knowledgeable team.
In return the successful individual will benefit from working with an experienced team and will be offered a good package including, personal development, on-going training and career progression
- Liaising with tenants, suppliers & contractors as necessary
- Writing holding emails, any other documents required by the team.
- Booking appointments for the team, maintenance contractors, and other visitors.
- Calling utility suppliers to update readings and query bills
- Updating the internal system with all relevant documents, safety certificates & information.
- Supporting the Property Manager with their duties as required
- Limited / occasional administrative support to the Director as required
- General office duties as per the office requirements
Part-time hours: 20-30 per week
Closing date for applications is 28th August 2020 / Virtual interviews from 10th September 2020
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £10,000.00-£18,000.00 per year
- Company Pension
- Flexible Schedule
- Monday to Friday
To keep our staff safe – our office is covid-secure for all with restricted entry by visitors and full screened desks.
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply – email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th August 2020
As you may be aware, new Electrical Safety Standards in the Private Rented Sector (England) Regulations 2020 came into force on 1 June 2020. The regulations will apply to all new tenancies from 1 July 2020 and existing tenancies from 1 April 2021. Local authorities...
On 13 May, the Government announced that it will be easing restrictions for the property market in England. People who wish to move home can do so, but the advice does not represent a return to normal. Estate agents can now visit your home in order to take photos and...